As information becomes available on the second season of Naked and Afraid XL Season #2 I will be posting it below. If you have specific questions please feel free to ask them in the comments section at the bottom of this page!
Where is Naked and Afraid XL Season 2 filmed?
This season is filmed in the badlands of South Africa. Neither “Naked and Afraid” no “Naked and Afraid XL” have been this far south in South Africa before.
When does Naked And Afraid XL Season 2 Premier?
This season premiers on July 10, 2016 and the show will air at 10PM on the Discovery Channel.
Naked and Afraid XL Season 2 contestants
I am compiling this list as information becomes available to the public!
- Kim Kelly from Panama challenge
- Carrie from Cambodia
- Darrin from Thailand
- Alyssa who was in the Yucatan Peninsula
- Steven whose last experience was in Alabama
- Angel who was in Nicaragua
- Ryan who was in the Everglades
- Clarence Gilmer from “Strength in Pain”
- Jake who was in the Amazon
Is the show definitely coming out?
Yes, Naked and Afraid XL Season 2 has been confirmed by a press release on Discovery. The image at the top of this page was borrowed from this press release and is not our own.
What is Naked and Afraid “XL”?
The “XL” version of Naked and afraid has 12 survival experts instead of 2 like normal Naked and Afraid shows. Instead of trying to survive 31 days they are attempting to last 40 days and 40 nights. If season 2 is like season 1 survivalists will be set up near eachother and end up in groups of 3.
List of Episodes of Naked and Afraid XL Season #2:
- Episode 1: “Mission Impossible”
- Episode 2: “Lions at the Gate”
- Episode 3: “Man On Fire”
- Episode 4: “Human Prey”
- Episode 5: “Too Many Chiefs”
- Episode 6: “Rock Bottom”
- Episode 7: “Deadly Consequences”
- Episode 8: “The Sickness”
- Episode 9: “The Last Roar”
The contestants are divided up into 4 groups of 3 and put into the following locations / groups
Sotho Gorge – Jake, Clarence & Stacey
Pondo Ravine – Angel, Steven & Ryan
Swati Valley – Phaedra, Alyssa & Tawny. Swati Valley is 4 miles to the southeast of Pondo Ravine
Tsonga Basin – Carrie, Darrin & Kim